1.You must be a resident of South Carolina, North Carolina, or Georgia.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age.
3. You must be a registered user with this website
4. Research the items that you are interested in.
5. Bid on the items you are interested in. Serious bids only. Your bid is a contract, so place a bid only if you are serious about buying the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.
6. When the auction closes, the high bidder will be notified via email and receive payment instructions. The high bidder must visit BidonUpstate.com after the auction closes to purchase the item or pay for them in person at the iHeartMedia office. Items must be paid for within three (3) days of close of auction.
7. A $2.00 handling fee will apply as all items will be Print On Demand. Auction winner will be directed to print out certificate.
Certificate may be redeemed for item at physical store location.
Items may be picked up at participating merchants or station with certificate as proof of receipt. Certificates will state whether to go to the merchant or pickup at the station.
8. Enjoy saving money!
Forget Your Password
Click on Forgot Your Password link that is located on the home page of the auction site under the log-in box and follow instructions. If you need further assistance please call us toll free at 866-311-9806. You may change your password by clicking on your My Account tab that is located in your Control Panel.
Your username will appear as you place bids. Once an account is created, you will be unable to delete the account or change the username. All other account information can be updated by calling 866-311-9806 or by going to your control panel.
Forget Your Username
if you forgot your username or call our customer support team directly at 866-311-9806. You can also go to the home page of the auction site and click Forgot your Username.